• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If Palace end up paying us 35-40m for Iwobi it means we have essentially signed Pepe for like 35m + Iwobi :lol::lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No, it means we can say **** you to RB for trying to include ESR in the Upa deal and activate his release clause instead :drool:

I think they would be quite happy to get that money for him, it's more than they asked if we believe some of the rumours? :)

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

If we can use his fee to land Zaha, Everton or Coutinho on loan then I say go on with it. If we won’t play him centrally, we need to cash in. We’re flush with young talent on the wings and he can’t hit a barn door with his shooting boots on.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sky saying we are offering Iwobi and £40m for Michael Keane.

Everton haven’t responded yet.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Would like to see Mkhi go before Alex but I don’t really mind this. £35m + and they can have him.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would like to see Mkhi go before Alex but I don’t really mind this. £35m + and they can have him.

Tbh £30m would be good business, maybe they'll go £30m + £5m add ons for when they win the PL or the CL. So, £30m it is :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom