• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,598

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

I forget lennon going to talk after today game pretty sure he'll say the same s**t
"We love Kieran. He's done a superb job of not letting the talk go to his head. He will be soon be back with the team after his injury. We love him to stay, but these transfers can happen so quick you know."

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am not thrilled with Luiz or Tierney but Ceballos, Saliba and Pepe are great.

People are going way over the top with their negative reactions though. It's not like :

we are deciding who to start upfront for us out of Abraham, Giroud and Batshuayi bad.

Or even going into a season with the likes of Rashford, Martial, James ,Greenwood and Lingard in attack and a cm partnership of Matic, Mctominay and Fred bad.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Just received an image of his messages from a reliable source of mine.

je2g1.png

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Cannot really count Tierney as a signing yet even though it's probably happening, just because we've had groundhog day for 1,5 months now.

My emotions are switched off for him to avoid the pain of his thread. Will probably love him when he's on Arsenal.com

Iceman10

Established Member
With it looking pretty set over Tierney and Luiz the transfer window madness appears pretty much done a day early. Confidence over Luiz would be pundits spinning Lampard's management in letting an unhappy player go.

Tierney
Luiz
(Saliba)
Ceballos
Pepe

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cannot really count Tierney as a signing yet even though it's probably happening, just because we've had groundhog day for 1,5 months now.

My emotions are switched off for him to avoid the pain of his thread. Will probably love him when he's on Arsenal.com
Yes me too was exciting about this signing not anymore still its important addition

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
I really thought Upamecano would have been triggered when Iwobi news came in :(
- even worse, I think it's become quiet around Iwobi because Zaha put in a transfer request. Think he might still end up at Everton
Or Zaha comes here and we offer Iwobi + £20M

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m still waiting on any news from Merseyside about Iwobi.

Come on Marcoooooo Silva.

40m and he’s all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom