• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

“Everybody’s jumping dah dah dah dah”

source.gif

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I wouldn't go that far, but if i'm watching a random EPL game that Arsenal are involved in it will make me want Arsenal to win, which has never been the case before.

That is nice of you. It isn't always easy to see a player you adored playing in a different kit than your team's

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Hasn't Tierney's had the same hip injury 3 times now? plus his injury record in general isn't stellar.

If they keep him fit then this is dynamite business but the Debbie Downer in me is worried that he's likely to miss a decent amount of football.

Prove me wrong Scotsman

Hooplehead

That is nice of you. It isn't always easy to see a player ypu adored playing in a different kit than your team's
It's different, I knew 6 or 7 games into KT's career that we we're gonna have a lot of trouble holding onto him, he could have left much much earlier than this, he didn;t have to sign a 6 year contract 2 years ago(i'm sure his agent advised against it), but he did it coz he knew it would help Celtic get a good fee.

He's like Larsson in that he gave us more than we could have any right to expect for such a top player, he could already have 3x his net worth had he left earlier but he stayed coz he loved the club.

I scratch my head at the fans who thought he should stay his entire career, it's just not fair to expect that of him, it's not even about money, it's about proving to the world how good you are, and he has the right to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom