• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Axel_Gunner

Kicker heard from a save source, that they rejected the bid and have informed Upamecano, that they don't give him their approval to leave Leipzig this year.

But they don't have everything in their hands, because he has a 100m release clause this year.

Looks like everything below they will not accept.
So no deal i think. We will not pay 100m for him.

agree, we wont pay that.

just for concreteness:
100m € (92m £) last summer 2018, now its probably something around 90m € (82m £)

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If this level of bid is true should have no issue getting a starting CB.

Have to think considerably less gets us Umtiti, Kimpembe, Diakhaby, Zouma, David Luiz or Zagadou.

With half we can match the buyout for Djene or add it to Chambers for an Ake bid.

Just time against us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At this point we'll need to get Tierney deal done. maybe PSG will allow us to get Kimpmebe on loan but we not linked with him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You need to read between the lines. The first leak of the bid was Bild, couple days later Kicker and the French papers have info. Wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve already agreed a fee.

Raul knows.

Aevi

Hale End FC
You need to read between the lines. The first leak of the bid was Bild, couple days later Kicker and the French papers have info. Wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve already agreed a fee.
I don't get how you came to that conclusion.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't get how you came to that conclusion.
They’re slowly getting fed info. If this is going to happen a deal will have to be in place by now you’d imagine, it’s a massive deal.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I fear we will be signing no CB. This lot seem to be asking too much and I don’t see any other alternative if Rugani isn’t an option. The window is turning into a bit of a stinker.

CrypticSaint

ETMNe.gif

Last edited:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Glad we didn't sign him. I'm not sure if he is all that tbh and his injuries make me worry. I think we got the better player for a measely 5-10m.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom