• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Apparently Luiz hasnt been at the training ground todo the medical yet. KT left an hour or so ago and apparently auba and lacca have signed new contracts.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

These we're probably done at the start of the summer.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They should've signed a player to push their front 3, a CB and probably a more creative midfielder imo. I suspect one or two of their forwards might go through a lengthy form dip.
I imagine Ox is like a new signing and Shaqiri is still a decent player.

Theyll hope Fabinho and Keita push on also.

Liverpool should be fine. Its hard to improve when they are in the position they are in.

WhatAFC

Big ask of both TAA and Robertson after all the games they played last year.

Same up front, I think if any of the front three pick up injuries they’re in trouble.
True, but who do you get in for cover when those 5 players were all stand out performers for them last year?

If you join in one of those positions you’re straight onto the bench

I’m all for improving a side, especially when you’re on top, I can just understand why they haven’t given the market and what they would likely need to improve.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Liverpool should be fine. Its hard to improve when they are in the position they are in.
When you've got Henderson in your team, it's not that difficult. Their squad is not as good as they might think. Now would have been the perfect time to invest. European champions, players will want to join you. Instead, they're standing still and teams below them will catch them. Not might, will.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

True, but who do you get in for cover when those 5 players were all stand out performers for them last year?

If you join in one of those positions you’re straight onto the bench

I’m all for improving a side, especially when you’re on top, I can just understand why they haven’t given the market and what they would likely need to improve.

Just got to look for some depth out there, ideally a young player who might contend for a starting role one day.

I don’t like Milner as a LB at all.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Probably, yeah but some injection of competition might have helped with not having a drop in overall squad performance. Spuds did fairly well despite not signing anybody major for a while so you never know but when it comes to challenging for titles its a different story.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Only two hours to go. Announce!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom