• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Summer Transfer Deadline Day 19/20

Ban American_Gooner for posting fake announcement tweets?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
9/10 window. Good ins. Got rid of a fair amount of naff too. Really excited for the season starting with Newcastle.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

When you've got Henderson in your team, it's not that difficult. Their squad is not as good as they might think. Now would have been the perfect time to invest. European champions, players will want to join you. Instead, they're standing still and teams below them will catch them. Not might, will.
Hopefully thats the case.

I like Henderson he is an under appreciated player.

Mane Firmino Salah
Fabinho Keita Henderson
Robertson VVD Gomez TTA
A.b
Ox Origi Shaqiri
Lallana Wijnaldum Milner
? Matip ? Clyne
Adrian

If id just won the CL and finished second id be content. Two seasons ago when they reached the CL final but lack of depth cost them. They added a bit of depth won the CL and pushed onto the last day of the season for the league. Theyve a decent back up with the exception of left back and centre back and who knows with Louvren leaving they may bring in a CB today.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only two hours to go. Announce!
giphy.gif
As long as the deals are registered with the FA they can hold back the announcement until tomorrow or whenever.

WhatAFC

Just got to look for some depth out there, ideally a young player who might contend for a starting role one day.

I don’t like Milner as a LB at all.
Trent is 20 and Robertson 25, both outstanding last season. Who could potentially be there for the next 6+ years. Would you move there as a young player with such a block to the first team?

As I said I basically agree with you, but I can just see how tough it is to bring that type of player into the club. Unless you’re paying big wages, only got to look at the trouble Sp**s have trying to get in adequate cover for kane.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Ornstein says the deal is done and ready for announcement I'm posting the thread, don't care.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

should've moved when he had the chance, now he'll be stuck there and then end up back at Ajax or something

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Should we be renewing PEA? Reckon he’ll be going off a cliff in a few years.

WhatAFC

They should've signed a player to push their front 3, a CB and probably a more creative midfielder imo. I suspect one or two of their forwards might go through a lengthy form dip.
They’re promoting Brewster this season, so have him shaq & origi.

CB starting will be Virgil & Gomez with lovren & matip as back up.

Creative CM you could probably improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom