• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Good luck to Iwobi. I personally felt that he had a role especially at CM, 40m is about par for him though. I'd be feeling slightly better if we could've brought a replacement in.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Decent figure for a decent player. We have more than enough options in Mki, Özil, Auba, Pepe, Nelson and Saka (I can't stress enough how much I rate Saka - this lad is so promising).

I'm happy with our window.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

We’ve applied for an extension to get one more deal done; who could it be????

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Holy ****. This really is a completely new Arsenal, Sannehli does not **** around. A bit sad to see him go, Arsenal born and bred and genuinely loves the club but for 40M is a great price.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good fee.

Bit of a downer to sell a player last minute & also not see Iwobi have a season opposite Pepe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom