• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’d stick that 40m out wide and it will give me a better return than Iwobi on the LW.

40m Auba Pepe​

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's very great deal 40M in the bank for average player but sad we got no replacement big chance for Nelson and Martinelli specially Nelson.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Wish some of our fans could act with class. I'm content with the fee and am overall happy with this deal. However...

This is an Arsenal lad - been at our club since he was a child. He's stayed loyal and returned us 40m in transfer fees. At least treat him with some respect instead of laughing all over Twitter, you toxic mongs.

Gunn3rs4urus

Wonder if we are going to get a replacement? Apparently we still have a couple of hours?

Maybe Emery is wanting Saka or Nelson to step up?

say yes

forum master baiter
giphy.gif

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Great deal for all concerned. Shame he couldn't reach his potential here but I think moving away from his comfort zone could get him there. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom