• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alex Iwobi (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highgate

Naah we don't need zaha, we have a bunch of young wingers coming through, they need the space, some of them have higher cealing than zaha

we really needed another quality cb, that's our only obvious need for improvement, hopefully we go back for upamecano in January

Malky

Established Member
100 PL games 11 goals 19 assists. i don't know how we are getting 40M for him seriously.
Shocking stats for an attacking player. Raul has done a deadline day madness getting £40M for Iwobi. If he can get Mustafi sold in the next 3 weeks we might have a decent transfer kitty for January.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Sad to see him go but you don’t refuse 50m for him. Wish him the best of luck.

say yes

forum master baiter
Got to say, now that the hysteria of receiving £40m for a fringe player has died down, that I hope this move works out well for Alex.

Think Everton have massively overpaid here, but I’d be happy if Iwobi proves me wrong and turns out to be a great signing for them.

Whatever happens there, he’s done himself and the academy here proud. He’s got a good football brain and got further than anyone expected. Best of luck buddy.

blaze_of_glory

Everton were after Zaha right? They must really have wanted a winger and were willing to pay in the hopes Alex can still push on (which he could do).

LG10

Terrible business with no replacement signed. Pepe was the perfect player for him to work with.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Happy at the minute. Need to wait and see if Emery gives those minutes to Reiss now. The pecking order should’ve been Iwobi > Nelson > Mkhitaryan. I don’t want to see Mkhitaryan on the left if Auba is up front or injured.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Never saw this coming but I'm happy, and especially with the fee.

Hope he does well there. He might really blossom.

Glad we are putting faith in Nelson, Saka and Martinelli. Unless it's gonna be ****ing Mkhitaryan?

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

I’m actually excited about Martinelli. He’s looked excellent every time he’s been given a chance.

Hopefully he’s this years Guendouzi with the amount of game time Emery gives him.

Iwobi would have just taken his minutes. Looking forward to seeing Martinelli.

40 mil is great business

Dj_sds -

Nelson, Saka, Martin Nelly are more than enough for replacement

And in 1-2 years time people will jump on their back as well hoping they are sold. Every youth product gets hyped by arsenal fans until they consistently get first team action. Then they go on to the next new shiny big thing who is a sensational talent yet will never make it or will get booed for trying.

But it will be different with Nelson, right.. :lol:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
And in 1-2 years time people will jump on their back as well hoping they are sold. Every youth product gets hyped by arsenal fans until they consistently get first team action. Then they go on to the next new shiny big thing who is a sensational talent yet will never make it or will get booed for trying.

But Nelson will probably make it, right.. :lol:
If you don't even know how to shoot when you're 23 years old then you should be booed for trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom