• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I really love how he handled himself in this saga most players could have gone bit crazy but he stayed pro and kept quiet. Really well done.
The guy is a professional.

When he first broke into the Celtic team under Ronny Delia there was a poisonous group of players that tried to cajole him into their clique. Tierney said no and just knuckled down and got on with being as good as he can.

Throughout all this he has been a pro to Celtic said nothing, trained, not gone on strike or rocked the boat. I expect the same at us. A quiet guy off the field, knuckles down, respects his manager and leads a very quiet lifestyle.

As a fellow Scotsman (also from the west), I’m delighted to see one finally sign for the Arsenal again. I can also do any translating if need be.

Regardless of ability, he is the type of character we should have been trying to fill the squad with for a long time now. We’re going to get nothing but hard work and commitment from him and as long as he gets over his injury as well, plenty quality.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn, 6 weeks until he's fully fit I think. I may be wrong but if you watch Arsenal's insta story I'm sure he says to Holding it's 6 weeks till he's fully fit.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Damn, 6 weeks until he's fully fit I think. I may be wrong but if you watch Arsenal's snapchat story I'm sure he says to Holding it's 6 weeks till he's fully fit.
Yeah he said he’s back on the pitch next week so he’ll need to get fit and then probably play an u23 game or two.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
He has just started running and and doing work with the ball. Won`t be involved against Burnley.

Don't think there is much chance of him being involved against Burnley. Liverpool too. Could be involved in Sp**s game but realistically I think he will join the matchday squad against Watford after the Internationals.

I'm basing this on the fact he didn't play a game in 3 months, haven't had any pre-season. He needs to go through the usual steps. Can't expect him to jump straight to match days squads.

No need to rush. No doubt in my mind it will be worth the wait.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn, 6 weeks until he's fully fit I think. I may be wrong but if you watch Arsenal's insta story I'm sure he says to Holding it's 6 weeks till he's fully fit.
Didn't Lennon said it's 1-2 weeks to be back to full fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom