• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Which London rival do you hate the most?

Which derby team do you hate the most

• Sp**s

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Crystal Palace

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • West Ham

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So football has changed dramatically for fans over the last 20 years. Local rivalries and derby matches are often not as important to fans as winning against trophy rivals or even just a pet peeve.

List your worst clubs and why. Can be anything.

I absolutely hate Sp**s for obvious reasons but I despise the fans here in South Africa more so. Arrogant, pie in the sky fools who believe they created the saying "come on you.."
Never had a problem with either CP or West Ham really and seems our club has good relationships there too.

United fans are the absolute worst but of course have died down in recent years.
I know 1 person who supports City and quite honestly he hadn't a clue who they were in 2008..
My bro being a Pool fan I have a bit of a soft spot for them but I can see why many of you despise their fans as well.
Hate hate hate Chelsea. **** of football that club. Its fans and everything around the club stinks of arrogance and racism. Most fans here in SA didn't have a clue who they were before 2002.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You put CP and Burnley but omitted Man Utd?

Interesting list.
Sorry I delete Burnley. Not enough to put all 19 teams so I opted for Derby rivals. The question is not the same as the thread title. Sorry, should have clarified. Hate anybody in the thread but pick a derby rival for the poll.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I don't think I hate any club, I've always found it quite strange how grown adults can get so annoyed by other clubs/fans.

Like why does it matter, why does it annoy you, insults like so and so is '****' seem ridiculous and lack intelligent thought.

I also find it a bit cringey when people say things like 'loserpool', 'man ****ty' etc :lol:

So yeah, the whole tribal nature of football baffles me, I don't really care about any other club but Arsenal, if a rival signs a good player it doesn't really bother me, I suppose I just don't care for rivalries at all.

I'm also intrigued by adults wearing football shirts, club merchandise in public, I just don't get why really.

Saying all that, Liverpool fans are by far the cringiest, they go on and on about how everything is Liverpool..

Reactions: AKA

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
On a sidenote I dont even dislike Liverpool

Always been quite sympathetic with players I like

Klopp nowadays is nice

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea : scummy fans
TottenSham: dad complex throughout the club
Crystal Palace: needless club

West Ham: quite ok

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

United because at school you either supported Arsenal or United.

I have one Liverpool supporting ‘mate’ who’s singlehandedly making me hate them though.

Started to hate Sp**s quite recently due to the media love-in whenever they put a few wins together. Sickening.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I don't hate anyone, but Sp**s are the club that irritates me the most. I actually kind of like West Ham (I miss Upton Park) and Crystal Palace (their fans singing "Glad All Over" is one of the coolest things in sports). I didn't really have a problem with Chelsea until Abramovich and Mourinho came along.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom