• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I actually had it in the back of my mind that somebody was gonna try bring this up. The posts are almost a year apart my guy, he just had a season where he doubled his goal output, opinions should change. :lol:

Regardless of what I think of his talent compared to Messi/Ronaldo I now have to respect his output, it’s insane.

Nice try though x

I actually had it in the back of my mind that somebody was gonna try bring this up. The posts are almost a year apart my guy, he just had a season where he doubled his goal output, opinions should change. :lol:

Regardless of what I think of his talent compared to Messi/Ronaldo I now have to respect his output, it’s insane.

Nice try though x

You just got destroyed in that thread. Probably why you took close to a year break from this forum? There is a post shortly after where someone compare their goal outputs at 19 and Mbappé kills them both. Doesn't matter if he has doubled his goal put now, it just makes the record even more insane. Hope he moves league and keep it up because that is what Messi and Ronaldo did for their whole careers.

About Mbappé talent compared to Messi/Ronaldo. Well he got a lot of ability in his own right. Might not have the fancy dribbling Messi has like most on this forum seems to only rate in good players. But he can do it all.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You just got destroyed in that thread. Probably why you took close to a year break from this forum? There is a post shortly after where someone compare their goal outputs at 19 and Mbappé kills them both. Doesn't matter if he has doubled his goal put now, it just makes the record even more insane. Hope he moves league and keep it up because that is what Messi and Ronaldo did for their whole careers.

About Mbappé talent compared to Messi/Ronaldo. Well he got a lot of ability in his own right. Might not have the fancy dribbling Messi has like most on this forum seems to only rate in good players. But he can do it all.
I had quite a long reply written out then realised who I was talking to. :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I just wanted to pop in here to say that I’m gassed about signing this guy, can’t wait to see him play.

You do kind of forget we’ve signed him with all the madness that’s happened but he’s the big one.

Just watched his behind the scenes video to get excited again. :lol:

I had quite a long reply written out then realised who I was talking to. :lol:

Who are you talking too?

Anyway it was hilarious. Trying to state Mbappé was overrated and that he could never do what Messi and Ronaldo were doing at same age. Then you got ocean of elite posters correcting you and dumping you down the toilet on the matter!

Just glad you came back one year later and having come around about Mbappé too! It is a big cumload to swallow! But as my top3 poster I'm happy to have you back bro!

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Who are you talking too?

Anyway it was hilarious. Trying to state Mbappé was overrated and that he could never do what Messi and Ronaldo were doing at same age. Then you got ocean of elite posters correcting you and dumping you down the toilet on the matter!

Just glad you came back one year later and having come around about Mbappé too! It is a big cumload to swallow! But as my top3 poster I'm happy to have you back bro!
Lmao your strawman is about to catch fire.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Our record signing, 72M, one the hottest prospects in Europe that we thought we'd never ever have a chance of getting.

So, how many goals and assists does he need to contribute for a successful season in the PL then?

I'd especially like to see more goals, hopefully 10+

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our record signing, 72M, one the hottest prospects in Europe that we thought we'd never ever have a chance of getting.

So, how many goals and assists does he need to contribute for a successful season in the PL then?

20 goals/assists would make me happy.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'd like to see him contribute at least same as Zaha last season, so 10+10. First season in EPL though, so not easy. Lacazette first season here was 32 games, 14+4=18, so that should be possible.

Of course if he gets us penalties and doesn't shoot them, then he doesn't need that many points to be a success.

Last edited:

KingHenry14

I’ve watched a few highlight videos on this guy but haven’t seen much of him live, but I really do hope he lives up to the hype. Wish him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom