• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 308,778
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Iwobi + Mustafi + Elneny sales to fund a big centreback purchase in one of the next two windows.

Don Raul I love you man.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Iwobi + Mustafi + Elneny sales to fund a big centreback purchase in one of the next two windows.

Don Raul I love you man.
I love how under Raul we can be confident that we’re actually going to try and plug weaknesses in the squad. :lol:

Pat Rice

Self-Proclaimed Nice Guy
Think he goes and Monreal will stay till January. Would be good to get a CB in Jan window to allow them to bed in before the following season.

But I thought he was one of Emery's favourites?????????

That convo seem like manager talking to his favorite tbf. Very passive and careful almost like he was hoping Mustafi would say "I dont want to leave" which we all know is what he said. The convo probably ended with Emery saying "Thats the reaction I was hoping for! Lets get back to work my all time fav!".

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
That convo seem like manager talking to his favorite tbf. Very passive and careful almost like he was hoping Mustafi would say "I dont want to leave" which we all know is what he said. The convo probably ended with Emery saying "Thats the reaction I was hoping for! Lets get back to work my all time fav!".
I read it as a tactful way of telling Mustafi he'll be lucky to get on the bench so he is free to sling his hook - 'maybe there was the possibility he can leave' has to mean 'if anyone wants you you're off mate'

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Told him three times he can **** off, gotta love Emery.

He’s been told three times but he still wants to fight for his spot.

:lol:

Mustafi is an absolute disaster. The lad thinks he can get away with another season with shifting the blame on to others.

Emery has clearly told that leech Elneny to leave too. These lads clearly have no ambition to start elsewhere or they realised they’re sh*te and have it good here.

Got to praise Arsenal PR team here. Of course they tell Emery to say something like this. But as long as Mustafi is here we know what really is the truth. Actions speak louder than words!

DasBootist

Got to praise Arsenal PR team here. Of course they tell Emery to say something like this. But as long as Mustafi is here we know what really is the truth. Actions speak louder than words!
Dunno why I'm biting but Mustafi wasn't signed during Emery's time here, and with Emery looking to shift him on, how does one come 2 da conclusion dat he's 1 of his favz?

Enlighten me

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Excellent from Emery. Sometimes you have to be blunt to get these guys out, you feel the club have been too soft over the years. I remember Squillaci sitting on his wages for about 2 years just training. Getting Jenkinson out the door was a sign of things to come I guess, how they got a fee I still don’t know.

Mustafi and Elneny are or will be 6th choice, there’s no need for them. Monreal will go as well which might hurt short term with Tierney’s injury but it’s the right move if we get £5m.

OSBK

Established Member
Have to say since the issue with ramsey came out the club has been brilliant at managing pr and getting ruthless.

All those comments from emery about mustafi last season was to try and get the best out of the player that season. Emery now is brutal and its about time we had some balls at the top of the club. If you look at jose at utd, he was fighting to get rid of the dribble with no support from above. Emery has the backing and 2 more windows and we will have a brand new team.

pacstud

Told him three times he can **** off, gotta love Emery.
Raul and Emery are putting in the work. Misstafi is just THAT ****ing bad the we can’t ship him. With this public backhand one has to grant Emery the platinum baby powder bottle. Elite pimp slapping.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
As annoyingly **** as Mustafi's brain farts are, his overall play is reasonably good. I do want him shipped out but I think the overall attitude towards him is a bit strange. He's no worse than the backups at other top clubs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom