• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm thinking:
----------------------leno-------------------
AMN-Sokratis-mustafi-Monreal
-----------Xhaka--------torreira--------
---------------Mhiki/Cellabos-----------
Pepe------------laca--------------Auba

I know we want mustafi gone but we're taking how bad he is too extreme lengths. He's good enough to see us through a couple games here and there

Wtf :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We now have great options but I’m not sure if I trust Emery to pick the right ones.

Willock as a CAM instead of a CM/DM
Xhaka in a midfield 2 with Guendouzi
A back 3 using wing backs
Auba on the left wing
Mustafi

There’s been more than enough evidence that none of the above work, yet he still tries them. Our objective at the start of the season needs to be getting defensive shape right. The rest will follow.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We now have great options but I’m not sure if I trust Emery to pick the right ones.

Auba on the left wing
Mustafi

There’s been more than enough evidence that none of the above work, yet he still tries them. Our objective at the start of the season needs to be getting defensive shape right. The rest will follow.
We have great options when everyone are match fit and back from injuries.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Got feeling Nelson Willock and Ceballos all going to start.
Leno
AMN Chambers Sokratis Monreal
Xhaka Willock
Mkhi Ceballos Nelson
Auba

with all the injures and without Kola And Özil it's still pretty decent starting 11 apart from Mkhi but we got no choice.
Ceballos will show Özil how to play as an AM properly. Hopefully Özil can learn a few things off him in the training.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover

Auba on the left wing
Mustafi

Think you are still living in the last season, or it's just pessimism transformed to new season.
All the evidence is there we wont be playing 3 at the back, and why on earth would Willock play CAM when he clearly is playing CM, with Özil or Ceballos obviously our AM options.

similar to all the pessimism most had for our transfer window, even though evidences were there to be seen that we are going to spend and balance our team

nicky47

Established Member
Excited to have us back tomorrow, but also very worried, haha. The injuries/fitness issues are really going to test our squad! Newcastle won't be easy at all I think, just hope a couple players will surprise and perform...

Wish we could start the season with a fully fit team for a change.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Auba on the left wing
Mustafi

I agree, however Willock has shown he's good as an AM as well, at least for Emery's philosophy.

Was it the game against Lyon he played there and was awesome at winning the ball high up the pitch? Plus, he has good instincts for goal-scoring positions.

To me, Ceballos and Willock are adept at CM and AM.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Doesn't matter which manager takes over Newcastle. They only know one way to play and that's on the counter. Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a back three

Stannis

Nelson -------- Lacca ------- Auba

-----------------Dani
-----------Xhaka ----- Willock
Nacho -- SideshowBob--Sokratis ---AMN
-------------------Leno

Probs too early to start Pepe and Torreria

Would like to see Martinelli on the bench as well.

Luiz knows the league and Emery. No reason why he shouldn't start

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Back 3 wouldn't surprise me, but we only played it for two halves over pre-season so we really shouldn't be seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom