• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Matteo Guendouzi

skysports-matteo-guendouzi_4403901.jpg

Nationality: France
50.png

Position: Midfield
Height: 1.84 m
Preferred Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2022​

A lot lot lot of work needed to be done. Some talent here and there with this guy but got a lot to prove. Terrible positioning, to much diving, bad at defending and slow at tempo. Can be a good passer when he has the feel for the pace of the game. And can hit a pass when he wants too but same can be said about Xhaka and I cant stand that player.

Still young and big seasong coming up for him!

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Would like to see some improvement in his general positioning in transition and releasing the ball early. Possibly playing first time passes out of defense. Needs to get closer to a defined position as well.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
hopefully will be restricted to EFL and minor Europa games. Needs to develop his skills, positioning and character.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I love him. I love the way he can dribble from deep and is always forward thinking with his passing. Has some work to do on the defensive side of the game but that will come. Would also like him to refine his shooting a bit.

But this guy is a huge prospect. World class potential. Excited to watch him develop here.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Our main man on the ball, always available. I had a feeling that he improved his defensive game compared to last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom