• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

LG10

Eriksen is far from a complete no.10. He has fantastic technique and his game is more or less based on it. His vision isn’t anything special, his dribbling is average and one in every 40 shots might end up in the back of the net.

There’s a reason the bigger clubs around Europe haven’t come in for him despite his availability. Not good enough. I half reckon Lo Celso might go on to become a better player for Spuds than Eriksen ever was.
His vision is great, always picks the right pass. Dribbling isn’t important at all for his role, ball moves faster than man. Can’t think of a 10 more complete than him aside from one of the city boys.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Not just saying this because he’s signing for Atletico in he next couple of weeks but for me he’s the best 10 in the PL.

Massively underrated, always picks the right pass and is great at crossing and set pieces.

It’s only because of his Jude Law hairline he’s not rated like Hazard.

I gotta disagree here sexy Rexy.

He’s not half the player of Hazard. It winds me up when people call him underrated as he’s the opposite, he’s massively overrated. He really doesn’t do anything special throughout the season bar a few moments here and there.

Spuds have struggled badly in big games in recent years and I believe Eriksen is a big part of that. Özil gets untold stick for “going missing” but if you were to compare his record to Eriksen’s in big games, our maestro ****s all over Eriksen.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I swear sometimes I think Pochettino must have sold his soul to the devil. How many times over the past few years have Sp**s either won or drawn a game in the final minutes on a fluky shot where a lucky bounce fell right at their feet? It's really irritating sometimes.
Poch trains them with emphasis high fitness levels. Its just that they can sustain a steady level of intensity all through out with little drop. Their actual quality isn't all that further ahead than us.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
They're shafted is Eriksen leaves this window. Remains to be seen what Lo Celso does but that starting midfield had no creativity at all

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I gotta disagree here sexy Rexy.

He’s not half the player of Hazard. It winds me up when people call him underrated as he’s the opposite, he’s massively overrated. He really doesn’t do anything special throughout the season bar a few moments here and there.

Spuds have struggled badly in big games in recent years and I believe Eriksen is a big part of that. Özil gets untold stick for “going missing” but if you were to compare his record to Eriksen’s in big games, our maestro ****s all over Eriksen.

I think Hazard is the flashier player but his passing is really poor, he’s unreal at breaking lines and scoring goals which is the complete opposite to Eriksen.

I just rate the way he keeps things ticking over and is really calm in the final third.

Prime Özil was a different beast though obviously.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Oh no I Was referring to the part when you said it will take him awhile to get started. I’m thinking he’ll hit the ground running x2 against Newcastle.

;)
I said that cause I think the first XI is going to be in a flux for the first few weeks so we might not be at our fluent best. But like I said when Pepe gets match fit and Tierney and Bellerin gets in the side, he's going to be unstoppable.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Was that ever confirmed as being true? Always seemed like a really stupid deal.

Tbh we don't deserve Sterling. @say yes, @GDeep™ and @Garrincha were pretty much the only guys who rated him when most of A-M thought Ox was the better player.
I was a huge fan since his breakthrough and always rated him over Ox because of his end product, shame that I’m not respected here. :rolleyes:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Poch trains them with emphasis high fitness levels. Its just that they can sustain a steady level of intensity all through out with little drop. Their actual quality isn't all that further ahead than us.

I fully realize they get themselves into position, but their fitness level doesn't cause the ball to bounce a certain way.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
He was nowhere near his best and was still their best performer

Of course he was. I didnt expect anything else from the best midfielder on this planet.

You rate Steve Bruce so i cant actually care less about what you say about football.

LG10

Of course he was. I didnt expect anything else from the best midfielder on this planet.

You rate Steve Bruce so i cant actually care less about what you say about football.
I done think he’s great, just not as bad as he’s portrayed.

Anyways, you are the worst poster here. Wish you would **** off with your tedious replies to everyone and start offering some interesting opinions yourself.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Grealish now with 19 prem losses in a row. You guys remember when Bale went 24 games without a win with Sp**s?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If anyone had any doubts about Kane being the best striker in the PL should shut up now.

Guy is incredible against weaker and average opponents.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Im surprised Kane is still around. He’s a dumb **** isn’t he?

Sp**s aren’t winning anything this season, he should have forced his way out like Eriksen is doing.
Why do Sp**s keep their squad in tact every season? How have they not lost guys like Kane, Eriksen, Son and even Pochettino by now? I can't stand it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom