• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahin Tadjalli

AMN been superb and im not a fan.

Also Chambers shows why he deserves to be at the club for another season, solid performance from him today.

Nelson for me was shocking and I've previously stated that I see Martinelli and Saka ahead of him and I've been shown again why.

Really pleased with this considered were a bit short on bodies and fitness.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Very lackluster performance, but still 3 points + clean sheet away from home in the season opener. You'd be greedy to ask for more.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Now we can watch United Chelsea with so much chill, doesn’t happen a lot. Hope they both lose.
Both teams' attacks are ridiculous: Lingard/Rashford/Martial vs Pedro/Mount/Barkley/Abraham :lol: absolutely zero excuses to finish below either

Gunner-Union

Mlhi atrocious. Liked willock and Nelson is getting better but wish he’d run at the full back more.
Big shout for chambers calmly assured and strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom