• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Calum Chambers: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Calum Chambers

66626305_128190025104181_5464679287884452068_n.jpg

Nationality: England
189.png

Position: Central Defender
Height: 1.83 m
Dominant Foot: Right
Contract Until: 2022​

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Lad has no natural position, still scratch my head at the fee to this day.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I don't mind him tbh. Could prove useful during the season for his versatility. Its not bad having players like him if he is willing to put in 7/10 performances whenever called upon.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He'll do well whenever he's called upon. He'll never marshall a defense on his own but if led correctly won't put a foot wrong.

Here's hoping that whenever someone needs to deputize for either Sokratis or Luiz he's selected instead of Mustafi.

Kingofthebongo

He will be relied upon to start the season with Sokratis judging from pre-season and from the fact that Holding is not fit yet, and Luiz will need time to integrate.
It's really his last chance at being seen as a genuine decent option at CB for a team with our hopes.

Fallout

it's not hard to do better than mustafi, which he has proven today and over the preseason.

i think he does all of the basics well and distributes the ball well, but i'm not yet convinced about his physicality.

overall i liked the performance today, and he showed he can play a role this season. auba was motm, chambers was right behind.

Stannis

i dont think he will be ever more than a squad option at best, but he did well.

Still think that ultimately Holding, Sokratis and Luiz all offer more

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
loved him since the first time i saw him play.
Everything you want in a footballer.

He is going to be key this season. He can play at the back or in the middle.

Fantastic proffesional with huge experience for his age.

A gem.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Great peformance today. We have a decent quartet of CBs now in Holdini, Sokratis, Chambers and Luiz.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Good performance. Will be a great 3rd or 4th choice if he continues like this. Upgrade of Mustafi for sure, probably even old man Kos.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we can throw him in now and again he could be worth £40m next summer. Don’t think ultimately he’s good enough but he was fine today against a tricky customer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Very solid. Doesn't do anything crazy, hoofs it if he has to.

Still, against top strikers he will come short I'm afraid, but great squad player.

nicky47

Established Member
Nice performance today, must've felt some pressure on this one. But the opposition wasn't the best. Against better players I expect him to get found out.

Would love for him to step up mind. I like Chambers, but he's had such a bumpy career at Arsenal. Hard to see him just turn things around, but fingers crossed. Would rather him get time than Mustafi.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Admirable performance today. Wasn’t challenged all that much, but maybe that’s because he and the whole team defended better than most of last season.

But it’s great to have Chambers with some confidence backing up our top CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom