• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pythagoras

I'd go with him, Özil and torreira for top four. Plenty of quality in that 3.

Lots of quality yes but lack of a proper holder there could leave that very vulnerable defence even more susceptible on the counter. Ceballos and Torreira possess excellent work rate but most top sides always go with one proper anchor for a reason.. to safeguard their backline. Those two would constantly have to take turns tracking back and in the midst of a frantic game any miscommunication and failure to get back in time could be fatal.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think Ceballos can develop into an elite pivot for us, and ideally take some minutes from Xhaka.

The guy runs forever so he should be cool with doing the defensive work, but we'll have to see how strong in the tackle he is in the EPL.

The main concern, however, might be making sure that he releases the ball quickly. His dribbling could help us break the press and retain possession, but if he tries to dribble too much then he'll get us in trouble.

I think a three-man midfield of Ceballos, Willock, and Özil could be really good. Douzi and Torreira could start over Willock, but I think Willock's size and ability to get in the box and finish chances could have him start over these guys.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This guy oozes class you can tell by his close control and the way he runs with ball head up, and he's got a nasty streak about him :lol: love it, just off pace today, hope we can work out something to keep him.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
His first time pass to free up Auba late on shows what he’s about. Very intelligent player. Great presence on the pitch. Excited to see what he brings.

StefanB

Has to get used to the pace of the league. Played some sloppy passes, but still showed some real quality on the ball and had some nice first time passes.

Gunner140

He looked quite off pace, but he will grow during the season. Will likely see an improvement in his next match.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Give him 5 to 10 games to get the feel of the PL and he'll be a regular starter. Lots of energy and class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom