• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: Gameweek 1

Iceman10

Established Member
He's played like Xhaka, terrible then one good pass. I do rate him just never plays like he should.

A lot of it is motivation. Note he had a brief good spell when Solskjaer came in. He's not playing at his potential because he's a diva and has already moved beyond United.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don't think that Lampard will be sacked tbf.This Chelsea team is kinda average now and they can't do something speical this season.Small chance that players will turn around club's legend.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's actually a smart move from. They know that this season is a transition with their ban so it makes a lot of sense to put your young players out there and see which one of them has the quality over the course of the season. Come next summer they will have a lot of money saved up from not only their sales but also their reduced wage bill. I wouldn't be surprised if they're up there in 20/21.
I get the youth movement, but Tammy Abraham?! Maybe he shows something in training that I didn’t see on his loan spell at Swansea.

Manberg

Predator
Neville and Carragher giggling at each other live on air. Sky standards have dropped. They talk about professionalism?

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Both clubs should be concerned about Everton, Wolves, and Leicester. Chelsea in particular could struggle to make top 8.
I think United will be fine. They've got some decent firepower up top and if Maguire can keep them somewhat tight at the back then they'll be fine. As for Chelsea, it's a transition season. Then finishing outside of a Europa League place would be good for them. They get a summer of recruitment and try to push for the league with a minimal amount of matches.

Aevi

Hale End FC
That's brutal, this is a proper thumping. Chelsea's defense just keeps falling apart, if only they had someone with experience to help at CB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom