• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Newcastle vs Arsenal | Sunday, 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

What is you predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Think Mustafi really pissed off Don Raul by saying he wants to fight for his place here. Don Raul doesn't have time for that kind of sh*t.

FFS you were postin horseshit when I put you on ignore and now everytime I click show ignored content I see some gold from you. Gonna keep you on ignore. Youre better poster that way.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

FFS you were postin horseshit when I put you on ignore and now everytime I click show ignored content I see some gold from you. Gonna keep you on ignore. Youre better poster that way.
:lol: You ass.

And I took you off ignore just five minutes ago.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Dennis is doing the best he can, and don't worry, he'll tell you all about it.

Dennis doing Dennis things is a site to behold. Don't Iggy, get popcorn.
I don't know what beef you guys got, but keep me out of it!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Was good seeing Raul, Edu, & Fahmy in the stands. Everything is all being Analysed very closely.
Yes, even though we should all know they’re working hard trying to make it all come together, it was a reassuring sight to see. Loved it tbh. They look the part.
:drool:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Don’t know if it has been said already but Joelinton is perfect for the PL, I think he’ll be very good here

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
AMN been superb and im not a fan.

Also Chambers shows why he deserves to be at the club for another season, solid performance from him today.

Nelson for me was shocking and I've previously stated that I see Martinelli and Saka ahead of him and I've been shown again why.

Really pleased with this considered were a bit short on bodies and fitness.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you are just trolling or legit just have an agenda.

Nelson was one of the only attackers that actually looked technically secure in the first half.

Not chasing his first touch like Mhki and Auba.
He did well with the combination plays and turned away from pressure without any problem.

He had two or three sloppy moments, but that's normal for a 19 year old.

He did look timid in the attack, but I'd rather he focus on the basics for now. He needs to work harder off the ball too.

I already know he has the explosiveness and finishing in his locker.

Shahin Tadjalli

Sometimes I wonder if some of you are just trolling or legit just have an agenda.

Nelson was one of the only attackers that actually looked technically secure in the first half.

Not chasing his first touch like Mhki and Auba.
He did well with the combination plays and turned away from pressure without any problem.

He had two or three sloppy moments, but that's normal for a 19 year old.

He did look timid in the attack, but I'd rather he focus on the basics for now. He needs to work harder off the ball too.

I already know he has the explosiveness and finishing in his locker.

I'm not trolling nor have an agenda.

I like the lad I just don't think he's ready yet, with that little burst towards the touchline Martinelli made as much of an impact in a few minutes than Nelson did within an hour, speaking from an attacking point of view.

I'd play him over Mhkytarian or Özil out wide any day of the week so it's not like I think he's total ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom