• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A-M Posters: 2019/20 Performances

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I was about to ask if AM posters were the only people not to have a “match day performance” thread, before realising this was actually a thing..

:lol:

pacstud

Trying to remember how I destroyed you. You seem extremely bitter and obsessed. Must have been something bad. Im happy with my self here!

No idea who this Dennis guy is either tbh.
mrw-i-run-into-a-internet-tough-guy-22774.gif

pacstud

Im not gonna let you ruin my very mature performance today so I will put you on ignore! Have a nice day my fellow Arsenal fan!
giphy.gif

NO! Dennis has me on iggy?!? I mean, thin skin for someone desiring upper echelon troll status on AM...but overall, just sadness.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It saddens me it has come to this but @American_Gooner is completely drunk in power. I remember when at the beginning before he became mod he was close to this Jesus, Budha, Mohammad PBUH etc level human being. But power corrupts and ultimate power totally corrupts. I can't really reveal what has got me to say this but imagine the worst.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Your performance for the season has really started off on a bad foot by not giving me a like... Especially if this is such an "amazing thread concept"...
I have an offer for you. Would you like to join my uprising against @American_Gooner to overthrow him from power?

I'd also like to invite @rich 1990 @krackpot @Jury @SingmeasongSong @Axel_Gunner @razörist @Tir Na Nog @THunter @Erlis @arsenefc @Kingslayer @OnlyOne @Lady_Gooner @Tosker @Mrs Bergkamp @Toby Andrl @Godwin1 @celestis @NieThePiet @North5 @UpTheGunnerz @Tourbillion @Iceman10 @Garrincha @Notorious Big

Last edited:

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It'll be a bloodbath, but I'm with you every step.

I didn't get a notification, btw. @American_Gooner is already at work, I see.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom