• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's a striker, not a winger.

Didn't appear to play as cf for Ituano. Looks like he'll be a fine understudy to Pepe and PEA out wide. In fact I've gone full circle. I'm happy with Martinelli, Nelson and Saka as back up options.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Loved how he impossed himself and took the shot when Auba tried to bicycle kick

Last edited:

Stannis

Didn't appear to play as cf for Ituano. Looks like he'll be a fine understudy to Pepe and PEA out wide. In fact I've gone full circle. I'm happy with Martinelli, Nelson and Saka as back up options.

I think he will end up as a striker

He has the stature for it.

Quite excited by him, I think he could get a fair few minutes this season

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A decent debut with limited time. I like the way he played aggressively in offence and defence. Nothing half hearted about his performance and looks incredibly fit.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

It's nice that Emery said he deserved to play the last 10 minutes, seems Emery really likes him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He looks incredible quick, especially on the first metres.

There were some passes on the left to him. Everytime i thought - oh, not a good pass, the ball is lost. But always he sprinted past the defender and got the ball.

Wryer

Love his endeavor and eagerness to impress. A perfect option to bring on in the last 15 mins or so, whether we are holding a lead or chasing a goal.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He's looked good since he joined, that's why I would always pull people up when they dismissed him in our list of signings. One even said he was a "nothing signing" :lol:

There is a chance that when Nketiah returns from loan, this guy is ahead of him in the pecking order. Good competition to have and who knows, they could become our main 2 in a few seasons.

nicky47

Established Member
Really looking forward to seeing what kind of player we have on our hands in Martinelli... I've seen very little of him, but others seem to rate him. Keeping my fingers crossed me have a gem! Time will tell, and he'll certainly be getting the minutes now Iwobi is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom