• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz: 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,396
  • Views 121,111
Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
1 free kick banger, 2 headers and 1 long distance banger + 5 assists in the league + 2 red cards + cheeky dances with Guen. honestly can't wait
GEEZER

nicky47

Established Member
Actually super looking forward to seeing David Luiz playing for us. Was gutted when we couldn't get him before...

We're not going to be much better defensively compared to last season I think, but should be entertaining atleast with Luiz back there.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

EBnPsmiXYAAra2s

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I think his experience and character are going to have a very benifical influence on the team - he has a big personality like Auba, and with him up front, and David at the back, and a sprinkling of super-keen youngsters, I expect to see more purpose and drive this season

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He should bring organisation and leadership at the back. Sokratis has been good on that front and I expect that to be our partnership for much of this season. We need to be more creative centrally and he should help us with that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Woyls be sucks to drop calum after today performance but we bought Luiz to be starter im expecting him to start against Burnley

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Think Chambers and Sokratis will keep getting the nod next week, good for Chambers confidence and that should not be underrated. Long term i see Luiz and Holding as the best pairing, or combined with Sok when three in the back.

Preacher

Always Crying
David Luiz after Brazil 1-7 Germany in 2014: "It's the lowest point of my career. However, I recognise the German class, particularly Mesut Özil, the only one who apologised to me. If I were to leave Chelsea one day, I'd like to play with him."

Dreams do come true.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
David Luiz after Brazil 1-7 Germany in 2014: "It's the lowest point of my career. However, I recognise the German class, particularly Mesut Özil, the only one who apologised to me. If I were to leave Chelsea one day, I'd like to play with him."

Dreams do come true.
He's going to be extremely disappointed if his memory of Özil 2014 is any good..

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Thought he had a really good debut. Overshadowed by Ceballos of course, but so was everyone else in the squad.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really solid, did everything right and was superb on the ball which we've lacked from a CB and it's so vital to have at least one when playing out from the back as it makes it much easier to get past the opposition press and go from defence to attack as quickly as possible. You can see he's a real leader there, it's nice to have a vocal leader at the back. I think him and Sokratis will probably be our partnership until Holding or Chambers can force their way in for a while due to their experience. We don't exactly have Van Dijk level CB's so it's best we go for the most competent and experienced ones.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good debut not surprised he know the league and very experienced didnt make mistakes and what i like today he always vocal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom