• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,320
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Why didnt we get offered this deal

Who knows, maybe Coutinho wanted more money to come into Europa League team. Or Barcelona first tried to get more money from Premier League teams.

Anyway not many would choose Arsenal over Bayern at this point.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Inform @partidazocope about possible arrivals at @Atleti

➡️ It all depends on whether there are exits. The only options are Correa and Kalinic

➡️ If the two leave another player fits: James, Rodrigo ....

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rodrigo is joining A.Madrid for 60M euros.

that'll leave Liverpool with only Van Dijk Gomez and Matip.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

Another Gnabry, I'm not saying that with hindsight either it was patently obvious after about 5 minutes of that Emirates Cup appearance that he was quality.
Even then we could have inserted a buy back clause to cover ourselves like we did with Vela.
You would have thought with that clause getting us £12m or whatever it was for doing the square root of nothing we'd have done it again.

Seems about right after some google search. And we only got 1.5 M for him. His talent was obvious even if we rather have Miki giving 15 balls away per game instead of him. Gazidis really was a piece of **** wasn't he?
Didn't he cost us more than that (maybe similar since we signed him with someone else too) in the first place? Know he had some injuries early but even if he wanted to leave should have got a better deal than that.

gkoat

Another Gnabry, I'm not saying that with hindsight either it was patently obvious after about 5 minutes of that Emirates Cup appearance that he was quality.
Even then we could have inserted a buy back clause to cover ourselves like we did with Vela.
You would have thought with that clause getting us £12m or whatever it was for doing the square root of nothing we'd have done it again.
Maybe not obvious to us, but surely it should be obvious to our professionals that we have coaching/monitoring their progress daily over the period of multiple years.

Really hope this trend ends soon. I feel confident with our new leadership that we will at least improve in getting a return on these type of players that we let go. Will be interesting to see how Bielik turns out.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yup .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Maybe not obvious to us, but surely it should be obvious to our professionals that we have coaching/monitoring their progress daily over the period of multiple years.

Really hope this trend ends soon. I feel confident with our new leadership that we will at least improve in getting a return on these type of players that we let go. Will be interesting to see how Bielik turns out.

Unai was the one that called him in and said the wasn't needed

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Very glad for him!

I think Emery probably wanted to keep him after good loan at Angers but with Özil and Mikitaryan wage situation it was difficult to promise him the game time he needed.

Really think we should have got a better deal for him though!

I'll be happy for him unless he is to move back to the PL joining another top6 side in the future.

Was super impressive against us and always had a soft spot for him. I get the reasons for him leaving, but it hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom