• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerUK

My boy breaking Arsenal records already. :drool::drool:

@2:50

Still watching, he's absolutely delighted to be here. :lol::lol::lol:

Whole things seems such a nerve racking procedure must be hard leaving your team and joining a next meeting all them new people, the photos, the interviews, the Physios. Then you have to meet the big boys like Don Raul.

Nelson was really welcoming that goes a long way. You could imagine players being signed by clubs like PSG or Barcelona and players like Messi or Neymar not even Acknowledging you

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I love this kid already. Got some personality, having fun with the photographers. I’ll remember seeing him and Nelson meeting for the first time in that video when they’ve got our left side taken care of in a couple of years!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nelson was really welcoming that goes a long way. You could imagine players being signed by clubs like PSG or Barcelona and players like Messi or Neymar not even Acknowledging you
True. I bet Tierney was was shocked to be acknowledged by Nelson... Must have made his day :lol: The funny part is Tierney is more assured of his place when fit than Nelson is, despite never having worn the shirt!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
All the lurking Celtic fans who riddled this forum claiming the club is huge, the '10 in a row' was some huge feat, how they would survive in the PL etc..

That defeat and failure to qualify for the CL due to Cluj was no fluke, SPL is the worst its ever been right now, the standard is dire and the fall of Rangers hurt the whole league.

Scottish FA should really be begging to join the English tier system, the standard up there is just getting worse and worse.

Goonger

All the lurking Celtic fans who riddled this forum claiming the club is huge, the '10 in a row' was some huge feat, how they would survive in the PL etc..

That defeat and failure to qualify for the CL due to Cluj was no fluke, SPL is the worst its ever been right now, the standard is dire and the fall of Rangers hurt the whole league.

Scottish FA should really be begging to join the English tier system, the standard up there is just getting worse and worse.

When Celtic supposedly refused our offer because our add ons were unrealistic, I said they had a cheek because we"ll qualify for the Champions League before they do.

I stand by that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom