• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I went ahead and made an Arsenal History subforum at the top of the page, I liked the idea. "Merci Arsène" and "Ex-Gunner Watch" have been moved there; if there are other potential threads that you think should be there lmk. The "Fans" one was moved so as not to overcrowd it, I'll think of a place for it.

We all good with that change?
Gutted that Merci Arsène has been consigned to history already. The Arsenal thread is clearly the place that most viewers go in, and there it was right at the top, for people to enter and pay their respects.

Still, no different to the way he was treated by many fans while he was here. So probably fitting that he’s already been consigned to a dusty old cupboard in AM to be forgotten.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Gutted that Merci Arsène has been consigned to history already. The Arsenal thread is clearly the place that most viewers go in, and there it was right at the top, for people to enter and pay their respects.

Still, no different to the way he was treated by many fans while he was here. So probably fitting that he’s already been consigned to a dusty old cupboard in AM to be forgotten.
It hurts.

say yes

forum master baiter

“For people to enter and pay their respects” :lol:

He’s not dead ffs.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent

C'mon bro it was pinned for over a year, how long you want it there? :lol:

say yes

forum master baiter
Any recs for iOS? I use them on my computer browser but the mobile ones I’ve tried don’t seem to work.
The best for iOS I’ve found is “1Blocker X”.

Think it’s a paid app but it works (and syncs) across all apple devices (originally got their OS app for my Mac). Specifically designed for safari / apple devices so it works without any tweaking really well.

Not sure if they have a free version but if they don’t (and you don’t want to spend) I’d use Adguard for iOS which is free. Wrote a mobile guide for it here (scroll down): https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/how-to-block-all-the-ads-guide.30975/

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
No that just shows me who's liked which posts. I want to see the most liked to the least liked in descending order.
@BigPoppaPump be like
main-qimg-e5de5e1816d098a16a5b9995a262f271.webp

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
“For people to enter and pay their respects” :lol:

He’s not dead ffs.
Harsh and easy for you to say. For some it’s just like grieving.
C'mon bro it was pinned for over a year, how long you want it there? :lol:
Jesus, you’re one of those insensitive people who goes into the widow’s house and says time to get rid of that old wedding photo, he’s been dead 12 months ffs.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Harsh and easy for you to say. For some it’s just like grieving.

Jesus, you’re one of those insensitive people who goes into the widow’s house and says time to get rid of that old wedding photo, he’s been dead 12 months ffs.

Push for a Three Cheers For Herbert pinned thread and you'll have my support on getting the big Wengz one back up there ;)

Top Bottom