• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazu

Agreed, the fee isn't really much layout for us and we got our man but the fee is still high, Celtic are like a championship/league one club who get a shot at CL football each year.

The longer Celtic stay out of the CL the worse they and the league will get, if they weren't landlocked to the PL I really do think the SPL would be a lot worse off.

Compare Celtic to the likes of RB Salzburg, Rosenberg, Zagreb etc and they are already starting to fall behind.

Their squad is truly ****e and it shows just how bad the league is that they are chasing a '10 in a row' which is such an awful achievement.

Rosenberg who Celtic have knocked out twice in the last few years, and came second in last year's groups ahead of them and RB Leipzig o_O

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46279568

Compared to Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Switzerland Scotland finishes bottom for TV money. So no doubt in my mind an independent Scotland with its own independent broadcaster improves Scottish football. Especially when when adjusted for population there are more Sky Sports subscribers in Scotland compared to England. In an independence scenario a new broadcaster could snap up both rights and help distribute the income accordingly.

Ah, this I did not know. I stand corrected!

Tomb Bombadil

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

This is from the Arsenal website. I thought it was 4-6 weeks. "Aiming to participate" sounds to me that he will be out anothe 8 weeks, so I don't think we will see him before november in the starting line up. Guess the same will be with Bellerin. What a shame.

Means also we won't sell Monreal or Kolasinac. I'm a fan of Monreal anyway.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Kieran Tierney
Groin. Continues to receive treatment and further assessments. Aiming to participate in full training in October.

This is from the Arsenal website. I thought it was 4-6 weeks. "Aiming to participate" sounds to me that he will be out anothe 8 weeks, so I don't think we will see him before november in the starting line up. Guess the same will be with Bellerin. What a shame.

Means also we won't sell Monreal or Kolasinac. I'm a fan of Monreal anyway.
Those assesments are bullshit because they can't disclose accurate information due to privacy law.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Hope it's not like Mavropanos's groin injury. Lad has been out for almost a season and half with only a small blip of playing time in between since his groin problem started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom