• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You know what they say about arguing with idiots? They'll drag you down to their level and whoop your ass with experience.
Best to just chat football and not feed the trolls.

Yeah that's good quote from Mark Twain. Not sure who whooped who here though, I called it a day though after Jackie got amused. Thanks for the tip! Hope we can focus on discussion and argumentation, but it's fun sometimes to verbally wrestle a bit.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
How will you ever fit us into that small mind you have?
Woe is me.

Funny how someone with such a small mind has made you have multiple mental breakdowns and temper tantrums. You already forgot about the PM you sent me the other week? The reason I ignored it is because I actually took the advice of not arguing with fools.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Bahahaahaha.., Seriously. Jog on buddy.

It certainly is.

You’re an emotional wreck, you need to learn how to stop getting so affected by words on the internet. Don’t try act cool now we’ve all seen you crying in threads and trying to bully other posters.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
trying to bully other posters.
Ah that ego stroking reflective message you so often divert to.

You have no idea how I am in real life so claiming I am emotional wreck because of some forum posts is a massive stretch. Coming from someone who uses absolutely every chance possible to lick his own nut sack. Think I'll steer well clear of any advice you dish out. Please stop stalking me now.

drippin

I just leave this here. Everyone make their own conclusions.

psychology-37-defense-mechanism-projection_b.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You guys are definitely ganging up on him though, bit harsh imo.:lol:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Nice video showing what Lacazette is about and supporting all Laca yay'ers cases.
Quality vid. Highlights exactly what people mean by him being invaluable to the team. PotS deserved.

Someone should tell Auba to stick to the left though. Drifting into central position when Laca drops deep to make space is bad for Laca nay'ers case.

How many away goals though?

drippin

Nice video showing what Lacazette is about and supporting all Laca yay'ers cases.

I'd love to see Giroud dribble past players like that and keep them behind. :lol: But they are same level technically and Lacazette is slow.

Great video, Laca haters should watch it. I think they somehow ignore the good plays in matches looking through their biases.

I suppose similar happens with Guendouzi and then came Aevi beautifully to silence everyone with his graph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom