• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
No matter what XI field, we should win comfortably, although Barnes will score almost 100%. Annoying cvnts always score against us. Still, 3-1 win Auba x 2 and Nelson x 1

I always hear this but when was the last time we won a game that was comfortable from start to finish? Lol

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don't get this opinion. Nelson was good in my view, statstically he was third with offensive value added. Using your eyes he was good in possession and had some eye catching moments. His movement into the box, the one touch lay offs, bringing the ball down under pressure, switching the play. He played well and Id start him ahead of Miki if we are using a meritocracy.
Theres an opinion among a good amount of fans that he was poor for some reason. Ridiculous if you ask me, especially considering how Mhkitaryan struggled opposite him. Nelson can be very valuable to us going by that appearance, think he deserves another start too.

OSBK

Established Member
Looking forward to this. I want cellebos to start but i know burnley will kick him all over.

I dont see anything but a comfortable 3 or 4-0 win.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Look who is here:

10ndkj8.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

From the training pictures, Bellerin, Mavropanos, Tierney and Xhaka are out as we know. Özil wasn’t pictured but Kolasinac was, Holding trained but probably won’t be involved and Smith Rowe is playing for the u23s tonight.

Impact

Established Member
If Xhaka is out, I'd like to see Guendouzi and Willock as the two, with Ceballos in the #10 role.

Burnley will defend in a structured deep block. Our midfield will need to move the ball quicker and be full of off-the-ball runs to destabilize them. Both of which makes Torreira unnecessary.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

With Xhaka out, maybe David Luiz will play in midfield?

If he does well there, he would be useful in there against Pool too.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
If Xhaka is out, I'd like to see Guendouzi and Willock as the two, with Ceballos in the #10 role.

Burnley will defend in a structured deep block. Our midfield will need to move the ball quicker and be full of off-the-ball runs to destabilize them. Both of which makes Torreira unnecessary.
This would be my ideal aswell.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I always hear this but when was the last time we won a game that was comfortable from start to finish? Lol

Well, it all depends what one means by comfortable. I meant something like a win by two or more goals where we are in control of the game for vast majority of both halves and create significantly more goal scoring chances than the opponent. We had many such games, especially at home, last season. Most extreme example would be BOU at home (5-1).

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
We have to win this as the next two games are going to be quite tough.

Hopefully Emery starts using the squad, now that we have fewer players out injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom