• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Forum Ideas Thread

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Not sure what that entails.

Based on what metric?

I don't think there exists a yearly view like that, just an overall one which you can see by clicking members at the top of the page.

Read that the mods maintain individual threads for majority of the posters. Not sure if its true but it would be fun to have some fun categories or perhaps a vote out.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Read that the mods maintain individual threads for majority of the posters. Not sure if its true but it would be fun to have some fun categories or perhaps a vote out.
No.

If you'd like to award posters with certain categories it'll have to be mostly subjective I'm afraid.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Herbert died in 1934, anyone around to give insight in to that thread would be knocking on a 100. Would be great to hear from those guys though.

Seance+on+a+Wet+Afternoon1.jpg

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
How about wearing a distinctive item of clothing so we recognise each other when we go to the game or the theatre or the cinema. Such us a very tall stovepipe hat?

GunnerUK

Not sure if this can be done or how it’s done in-fact but Redcafe have that feature during match threads where videos of the goals are embedded into the threads almost instantly after they are scored so you can see them.

I know a lot of the posters here are not based in the U.K. which means they have the luxury of being able to watch 3pm games from the comfort of their living rooms.

Would be a good feature to have. Providing we’re not breaching any copyrights but Redcafe have been doing it for years..

I’m sure a few here know what I mean and seen it for themselves

GunnerUK

Another thing I would suggest is being able to share pictures straight from your phone. I really struggle uploading a picture on an internet site then copying it into the URL tab only to be meet with the following error

[ I M G ]

And if you try copy and paste it says “you do not have permission to view this page or preform this action”

Latest posts

Top Bottom