• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

Hope to see something like:

Leno
AMN Sokratis Luiz Monreal
Guendouzi Ceballos
Auba Willock Nelson
Lacazette

The youngsters deserve a chance from the start at home after the work they put in in the last 2 months.
You called it. Think Willock and Ceballos are reversed though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s harsh on Chambers but the sooner the two first choice CBs can build a partnership the better.

Plenty of chances for him to prove himself during the season.

em9999

My rainbows
I saw Mustafi catching a bus earlier, he stuck his hand up far too early then blamed the bus driver

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I get the vibe emery doesn’t like Torreira and that makes me sad...(I know he was late back & we need to be attacking in this game & all that jazz but still get bad vibes)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
My take was that was what built upto the statement. We had a chance and never did and he began looking elsewhere.

Most footballers have massive egos and need to feel loved. We didnt do that.
He had a meeting with Wenger and Gazidis after the season, the one where he said he "disagreed" with them on how the club should be run. Then he went off to the Euros soon afterwards, so you would imagine there would have been further talks when he returned if he hadn't released that statement.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Real funny after everything that happened.

Well Kolasinac is in the squad and he's the one who had a knife literally inches away from him.

Özil's absence clearly has nothing to do with that incident otherwise they'd both be out of the squad.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I wonder if willock will start higher up the midfield than Ceballos.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery not going to give 90 minutes for Pepe if he not 100% ready. Remember Torreira last season when first games he was getting 30-45 Minutes? it's happening to Pepe now he'll get another 30 minutes at least today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A bit worrying Pepe isn’t starting, hopefully he starts for the Liverpool game next week.
They played a friendly behind closed doors during the week, so he probably played a decent amount there. A 20-30 minute cameo today and he should be in contention to start next week.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Özil not being available is probably a blessing anyways. The energy in midfield would decrease a serious amount if he was in there.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well Kolasinac is in the squad and he's the one who had a knife literally inches away from him.

Özil's absence clearly has nothing to do with that incident otherwise they'd both be out of the squad.
Let’s forget the two people that were arrested outside his house, or that they chased him from kola’s house to a restaurant. Even in the middle of all of this, he gets zero credit. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom