• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Happy with that line-up. Özil would be nowhere near match fit anyway. Hope Pepe gets a good run-out in the second half.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

No Pepe :eek:
Özil illness rumours starting again :eek:
No Torreira :eek:

But . . . . in Unai we trust.

That's not a bad thing, especially at home vs Burnley it'd be pointless starting Torreira, Guendouzi and Willock will have enough between them to do the dirty side of the game. As for Pepe, AFCON plus lack of game time means we have to be cautious with him, it's a long season.

darkgunner

Emery has been on point with the lineups so far. Hopefully Willock and Guendouzi make a good case for Xhaka being dropped as a starter. The quicker it happens, the better our chances of getting top 4 are.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

How satisfying is it seeing our team and bench now btw? We really did have a fantastic window.
It is so great, and our young players are one year older, stronger, better, they aren’t squad filler anymore but actually pushing senior players out!

Axel9090

I thought this wouldve been the the game to give Pepe a feel for 60-70 mins before out next 2 fixtures. Now Im in doubt about him starting at Anfield. Either he isnt fit or he hasnt adapted yet. Either way Im pissed about it.

Loving the rest of the lineup. Exciting to see Luiz, Ceballos and Laca start. Loving the young lads getting more experience as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our midfield maybe inexperienced but it’s got some energy in there and we’ve got more than enough up front, even without Pepe.

Without Özil, Pepe and Torreira, I’m down-grading my prediction from 4-0 to 2-0. Luiz to have a blinder and kick some arses. AMN might really come on, like Bellerin with BFG.

em9999

My rainbows
We talk about top four but I honestly have faith , we could ruffle serious feathers this season and surprise the premiership

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

These early kick offs are horrible btw. I can barely keep my eyes open rn. Just stick to 3pm fgs

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Chambers very unlucky to be dropped, to be totally honest

Chambers is a backup on this team (probably 4th choice once Holding is ready). I'd have been shocked had he been in the lineup today. Emery needs to get Luiz and Sokratis playing together and give them time before they start playing the likes of Liverpool and Sp**s.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That is a good lineup which I like, good to see Luiz starting, I wonder if he'll be able to move further forward with us like he did with Chelsea regularly. A good aggressive attacking lineup aswell which I like to see with us. On another positive aswell, 2 weeks running now Mustafi hasn't even been included on the bench, to me that tells me he is on his way out & not in Emerys plans this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom