• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Great line up. Assume Pepe is not match fit yet but hope he gets some significant minutes in the 2nd.

Also still a bit drunk and it’s 715am.

Go gunners

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Need Nelson to get a goal today. Will be great for his confidence. It’s my greatest wish for him to become a real starter this year.

Jakarta

Seriously, is there no end to this mans (I use that term sparely) utter mingery? Where has he been to get ill ffs? Just terminate his contract with immediate effect, pay him what he's owed, and forget about him.

Not the time to lash out on him atm.

We all know why he isn't playing.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
BT sport couldn't be more anti Arsenal if they tried.

Got it on mute already.
Those two video clips were pretty self evident though. Hope Luiz puts this right. CBs have been ****.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not the time to lash out on him atm.

We all know why he isn't playing.

That whole incident must be a blessing for the Özil ultras, from now on if he misses out through illness or his back problems then they can just say "well we all know why he's real not there" or if he has his usual sub-par performance with a lack of effort "he's still not mentally right". They have an excuse for the next couple of months!

It's like how they used that Leicester game for about 5 months to show that he's still go it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's not getting back in ahead of Ceballos or Willock imo, they offer more of what Emery wants. Then you have Guendouzi, Torreira, Xhaka for the deep roles and 5 players for 3 spots already who're probably more favoured in Emerys eyes. I wonder if he'll be happy to just sit on the bench for the entirety of the season barring EL games. If he is then that says all you need to know about him. See out his remaining couple of years then go to the U.S with his coffee shop and all to earn more money before finally retiring having seen his career fade out. But but he "won" Germany the world cup so he'll go down as an all time great.
I did say he'd become the forgotten man (and hoped so too, tbh) with the arrival and emergence of players, and it looks like that's how it's going to be. Next step is hopefully getting shot of him in January.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Robbie Mustoe. Good, hard-working midfielder for Boro in the 90s. Must have been a scary experience for sure.
I didn’t catch his name but good to know. He said even tho they weren’t at home when it happened, his wife wanted to move and they did. It violated the way they felt at home. Hope this **** stops with Seo and Mesut, already too much has happened.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
why is chambers on the bench?
why torreira is on the bench?

We need 3-4 goals today.

lets do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom