• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Well there goes Chambers’ confidence.

Love the line-up apart from his absence. Will be nice to see Laca and Auba back on the pitch together as well as getting a good look at Ceballos.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He had a meeting with Wenger and Gazidis after the season, the one where he said he "disagreed" with them on how the club should be run. Then he went off to the Euros soon afterwards, so you would imagine there would have been further talks when he returned if he hadn't released that statement.
I agree. But the period he seems to be talking about is before then. The fact that he was allowed to run his contract right down without any talks and when they has talks eventually they had the disagreement.

Reactions: A_G

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
why is chambers on the bench?
why torreira is on the bench?

We need 3-4 goals today.

lets do this.

Chambers is on the bench because he's a backup on this team. Torreira is on the bench because he was late getting back from Copa America and isn't quite at the proper fitness level yet.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Feel for Chambers but Luiz had to come in to the team ahead of next week. He'll get more chances.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not the time to lash out on him atm.

We all know why he isn't playing.
I'm not going to bother trying to read between the lines. Where do you stop if you start doing that all the time for any given player? The club say he's ill, he's ill.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Is RvP getting better looking with age asking for a friend? He looks so rich, my fav look

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why are people acting as if Chambers now deserves a guaranteed starting position just because he didn't **** up vs a Newcastle team that offered next to nothing offensively? :lol:

I'm no Sokratis fan but Luiz-Sokratis is by far our best pairing, until Holding proves otherwise (and believe me he'll be ahead of Chambers).

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well there goes Chambers’ confidence.

Love the line-up apart from his absence. Will be nice to see Laca and Auba back on the pitch together as well as getting a good look at Ceballos.

Is he some kind of primadonna? I'm pretty sure he wasn't promised starting spot, like I assume Luiz was to get him.

Weak mental attributes if he loses confidence from this. I'm sure Emery has complimented him for his performance last game.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Did David Luiz just exited the tunnel with the hands up in the air like a rockstar? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom