• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Mike Dean is pushing it a bit giving Burnley advantage and then giving them a second chance when the advantage doesn't work out for them.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Midfield has looked disjointed as **** but it's so refreshing to see the likes of Willock and Ceballos playing with purpose and confidence.

We'll be great when everything clicks in a couple months time.

Yup people don't realize this is the first time these players are playing a competitive game together.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How are these fecker always managing to get a free kick in that same area .

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I was to have a moan, I'd say we still look like a team vulnerable to a one goal lead against a lesser team. But tbf I can't even remember the last time we were a team who could comfortably hold a one goal lead, it's basically an integral part of our identity by this point.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yes Ceballos should be making tackles and clearing the ball from the goal line

Keeping the ball from getting anywhere near our last quarter. That's what a midfield is for. It's not just for going forward, but you already know that.

At RM there's the likes of Kroos and and Modric, both of whom defend the ball so someone like Ceballos doesn't have to. Who do we have when Torreira is not on the pitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom