• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Why the hell are they still flagging so quickly when there's VAR? Just play on when it's close.
Because they are ****ing idiots with ego’s bigger than their brain they don’t want to make it a fair game, they want to make it about them.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Pretty **** half tbh. Every ball into our final third becomes a chance for Burnley it feels like.
Ceballos is a baller though, so fun to watch.

baccy_man

Established Member
I thought we played well for the first 20 mins with quick passing and quick attacks but after that we seemed to go into panic mode as soon as the ball came near our penalty area.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
HT our lightweight midfield against big Burnley midfield will always be problem we can't control the game because of it. Also seem we'll have to use one of laca or auba, auba outwide is waste even if he looked great in pre-season.

Our new signings look very good Luiz and Ceballos played very well

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

People who actually like Lacazette and Aubameyang together blow my mind. Aubameyang on the wing is like playing with 10 men, can’t dribble to save his life and he’s a better ST than Lacazette.
I say that all the time but get death threats in PM

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I thought we played well for the first 20 mins with quick passing and quick attacks but after that we seemed to go into panic mode as soon as the ball came near our penalty area.
We were good until we scored. Then Emery went into Mourinho mode.

Malky

Established Member
People who actually like Lacazette and Aubameyang together blow my mind. Aubameyang on the wing is like playing with 10 men, can’t dribble to save his life and he’s a better ST than Lacazette.
Was going to post something similar.
We're handicapping ourselves playing them both. Auba through the middle with Pepe and Nelson on the wing is our most natural and strongest line up.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Emery is way too defensive. Why are we so deep at 1-0? Burnley have way too much space and time on the ball. Sick of the negative tactics. Now we have to push up anyway to score another.
Our midfield been very good at beating the press but they are too deep. Individually been good performances from Willock, Ceballos and Geundouzi.

Forwards are too far away though, Nelson almost the last man for a number of attacks when he should perhaps be involved a little deeper. Laca not had a great game despite his good finish. Auba hardly in the game. Team needs to get closer to them. AMN been noticeably very conservative :)lol:) aswell, likely because a striker is on his wing.

Nelson should come inside, deeper a little bit more and trust Monreal.

I think most who want to see both want to see two up up top though, or Auba on the left in a similar role to Sanchez when he was here

Agree it was a **** half though

I've seen these people put the line-ups out there and they usually have Auba on the wing in 3 man attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom