• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Emery will bring Pepe on for Nelson. Auba will shift to the left and Laca will play through the middle.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Annoying to give up the lead just before HT

Some positives

Looked good up until the goal

Lacazette off the mark

Ceballos impressing along with willock

Actually looks like a start of season game with good weather

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Unbalanced in midfield. Wilock should be playing deeper and ceballos further forward.

Ceballos needs free licence to get forward. Joe's work rate needed next to doozi.

Iceman10

Established Member
Who said both goals were as lucky as each other? ffs. No way. Theirs was the lucky one with the deflection.

OSBK

Established Member
Midfield has been fine but Auba has no interest in tracking back, plus is nullified as a goal threat and that’s why I hate him on the wing.

Is it fine though, once that burnley player goes past DC for the goal there is no other midfielder anywhere near. Torrieia would have been around that area covering it, doozi and willock need that experience to help positioning.

Think a torr,willock,dc pivot and we would be walking this game.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Our midfield been very good at beating the press but they are too deep. Individually been good performances from Willock, Ceballos and Geundouzi.

Forwards are too far away though, Nelson almost the last man for a number of attacks when he should perhaps be involved a little deeper. Laca not had a great game despite his good finish. Auba hardly in the game. Team needs to get closer to them. AMN been noticeably very conservative :)lol:) aswell, likely because a striker is on his wing.

Nelson should come inside, deeper a little bit more and trust Monreal.
Spot on. Too big a gap between the forwards and mids. Burnley are cutting out the transition far too easily.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surprised to read complaints about midfield. Our transitions have been excellent and we’ve been aggressive in our duels.

Our issues have been in the first and final thirds. We’re losing every aerial ball at the back and we’ve made some poor decisions with our final pass/shot in attack. Nelson in particular.

Auba isn’t a winger. I wish Emery would end that nonsense.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Damn did you forgot to log into my account before you posted that? Because this is story of my AM career.
You’re no better, everytime I say something nice about Laca I get a picture in the mail of Mesut cut in half and the Northern Lights in the background

Preacher

Always Crying
You can see that this team isn't gel together yet. This is the first proper game to this starting eleven collectively.

Hate Brexit FC, but they're well coached team with the same players from the last season.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
you play doozi.. you cede the midfield

Vultures come out, meat and blood.

Tbf, douzi should have got goalside of Ashley Barnes, no half assed attempts at double pivot, if you are covering your fullback, you gotta do it thoroughly.

But dont mention luiz playing him offside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom