• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
We should bring on Pepe for Auba/Lacazette fairly early on. Would improve our balance and neither's been involved much anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also its s**ty goal to concede because defensively we looked very solid at 2nd half before thinking of scoring we'll have to control the mid willock and Guendouzi have to make themselves available Ceballos is our AM he don't need to come deep

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surprised to read complaints about midfield. Our transitions have been excellent and we’ve been aggressive in our duels.

Our issues have been in the first and final thirds. We’re losing every aerial ball at the back and we’ve made some poor decisions with our final pass/shot in attack. Nelson in particular.

Auba isn’t a winger. I wish Emery would end that nonsense.

The goal came from Nelson being indecisive when he should have cut in and got his shot away or gone outside and got a corner or cutback. Instead he dallied and shot into a crowd, break away, goal. Fine margins.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Spot on. Too big a gap between the forwards and mids. Burnley are cutting out the transition far too easily.
Midfield have worked hard IMO and been the brightest spot. Just the way the attackers are set up. Doesn't help that Nelson and Auba aren't having great games.

Auba should not play wide. Lineup should have been one of Laca or Auba. Not both.

Manberg

Predator
Surprised to read complaints about midfield. Our transitions have been excellent and we’ve been aggressive in our duels.

Our issues have been in the first and final thirds. We’re losing every aerial ball at the back and we’ve made some poor decisions with our final pass/shot in attack. Nelson in particular.

Auba isn’t a winger. I wish Emery would end that nonsense.

No I agree with Yousef it’s too lightweight and easily bypassed. There’s obvious weaknesses between the lines of midfield and defence.

Wengysaurus

Whenever we are all confident of a win it never goes well, it's a curse. Need better balance in the team. Someone on the wing to maintain and carry a threat.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Need to be better 2nd half.. Should still win this comfortably, but their setpieces worry me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
The goal came from Nelson being indecisive when he should have cut in and got his shot away or gone outside and got a corner or cutback. Instead he dallied and shot into a crowd, break away, goal. Fine margins.
Nelson so much better when he gets out of his head. There were 2 or 3 decent moments but never got the ball enough and when he got it just overdid everything. Cant wait till he puts it together but needs to produce more in games like this. I don't think the attacking set up helps him but gotta at least be secure in ball.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This half needs a big improvement. The new guys Ceballos and Luiz have been good. Nacho outstanding.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Lacazette looks rusty but has done what he needed to do and grab a goal.

I'd sub him at half time for Pepe.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Midfield have worked hard IMO and been the brightest spot. Just the way the attackers are set up. Doesn't help that Nelson and Auba aren't having great games.

Auba should not play wide. Lineup should have been one of Laca or Auba. Not both.
Pretty much mate Auba really doesn't offer anything outside of a goal scoring threat so in games where we need the wide men to link together with the midfield he's a bit of a non-entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom