• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Jury still out on him. Wouldn’t read into his stats in the French farmer’s league. That league is pathetic and guys like Depay who failed miserably in England are superstars there.
Thauvin too! But let's hope this isn't the case with Pepe.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Jury still out on him. Wouldn’t read into his stats in the French farmer’s league. That league is pathetic and guys like Depay who failed miserably in England are superstars there.
This is Jury’s alt account for when he’s had enough of slating Özil and Xhaka.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pepe has too much to his game to be a failure. He possibly won't have a Hazard or Salah like impact, but you can see that he wants to get on the ball and make things happen.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Just watched his highlights in the two games against PSG just to see what he could do against the best opposition.

His dribbling is also a bit messier than I’d like, he’s more Salah than Hazard but that doesn’t really have any bearing on end product as we’ve seen. I think he’ll have to tidy it up a little though.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just watched his highlights in the two games against PSG just to see what he could do against the best opposition.

His dribbling is also a bit messier than I’d like, he’s more Salah than Hazard but that doesn’t really have any bearing on end product as we’ve seen. I think he’ll have to tidy it up a little though.

Funny you say that because that's exactly how I felt when I watched those matches. :lol:

However I watched quite a few more of the Pepe vs ... and it seems very tidy in most cases.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Funny you say that because that's exactly how I felt when I watched those matches. :lol:

However I watched quite a few more of the Pepe vs ... and it seems very tidy in most cases.
Yeah the player I saw in the full season highlights was a lot tidier. Let’s assume he had a heavy night in Paris before the game. :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah man, once this guy gets really going our attack will be unreal. Ceballos balling and gliding away from midfielders chasing shadows, Pepe with his pace and direct dribbling and then the clinically Aubameyang :drool:

Most exciting attack since Theo Van Nasregas.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He does remind me a bit of when Alexis first came, you sense there's something very special.

The way he turns, he left a few for dead with his pace today.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Such a saucy player, once he starts to gel with his teammates more this guy will be devastating, shows no fear in taking on his man and is always forward moving..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom