• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Hard fought game. Leno was abit flappy today with high balls. Thought Luiz had a good game. We looked abit uncomfortable in the 1st half but 3 points and a good win.

baccy_man

Established Member
They made hard work of that after a good start Dani Ceballos looks to be a really good player i hope we can buy him after his loan,
Pepe was looking good too he has got fast feet.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Ceballos looked absolutely unreal today, can't believe he only just turned 23. Going to be some player.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
I don't know how we'll do against Liverpool but this midfield 3 shouldn't play against the maybe apart from Ceballos who deserves to start

I've seen no reason to drop Willock either, for now it has to be Ceballos, Willock and then one of Xhaka, Guendouzi or Torreira. I'd prefer it to be the latter.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Ceballos is such an exciting player to watch. Beautiful touches and good passing. Nice turns under pressure. How we've missed a midfielder with actual technique.

He plays the way you envision an Arsenal midfielder should. Hopefully it's Torreira, Willock and Ceballos in the middle. I don't think it's good to start Willock and Guendouzi together. But we all know once Xhaka is fit, he'll be a guaranteed starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom