• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: 2019/20 Performances

How much do you love Guendouzi?

• Very much

Votes: 37 39.4%
  • Très beaucoup

Votes: 44 46.8%
  • More than my mother

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you rate any of our midfielders? Would you prefer we go with a Jeff/Willock/AMN midfield 3?

Jeff? He is not even at the club anymore. Where have you been?

I dont rate Xhaka that is for sure. Think Torreira and Douzi are decent talents at their best. Elneny sucks. Want to see how far Willock can go this season but I have a lot of faith in him!

Starting midfield should probably be either Douzi or Xhaka with either Willock or Torreira. I belevie Willock has the attributes to play with any of them.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Well you would have though Emery had figured that out by now but he seems to favor him above everything. I think Xhaka will start most games no matter what!
He’ll start every game until at least 2023 when Emery signs a 3 year extension by the end of the season. It’s time to stop moaning and accept this!!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He’ll start every game until at least 2023 when Emery signs a 3 year extension by the end of the season. It’s time to stop moaning and accept this!!

Luckily we have good prospects at CM now, who will push Xhaka out if he doesn't step his game up. By this I especially mean those stupid fouls & easy passes to opposition in crucial areas.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Guendouzi comes out well in this graph composed of U23 midfielders.

o1hw7jqfxkg31.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

o1hw7jqfxkg31.jpg

Heheh. He is similar or better than Neves & Ndombele in progressive runs and passes, but some here say he can't attack and is B-Grade Elneny. Even Arthur & Aouar are worse in these stats.

This fits with what I have seen from him, but still a bit surprising he is that high up there. Great share.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

o1hw7jqfxkg31.jpg
Great share, love when stats reinforce opinions. Doozy with more progressive runs and equal passes to ‘signing of the season’ Ndombele in a tougher league. Fantastic.

Ceballos and Nkunku really close together, further reinforces that we actually have a transfer strategy and that Emery spotted the lack of ball carrying in our midfield.

Also RLC and that Maxime Lopez are freaks.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Crazy that he outshined Xhaka and Ceballos. He was the tidiest with fewest mistakes, and always progressive and so assures on the ball as well.

Nice to see improvement on defensive side as well, there is quite a bit to go but with another complete midfielder next to him it could be a joy to watch.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Crazy that he outshined Xhaka and Ceballos. He was the tidiest with fewest mistakes, and always progressive and so assures on the ball as well.

Nice to see improvement on defensive side as well, there is quite a bit to go but with another complete midfielder next to him it could be a joy to watch.

Xhaka is injuried numbnuts

Because you cannot be talking of the ncst game!

Guendozi was better this game but I put that down to us finally playing a midfield 3

And Guendozi still had moments where it is like he doesnt know where he is or where he should be.

Iceman10

Established Member
Weakest of the 3 midfielders but was a good performance nonetheless. He is much better deeper on the pitch and keeping it simple. Did very well to help his teammates beat the press.

He should be our holding midfielder, but the manager is going to have to talk with him and inspire him to excel in that simplified and more disciplined role where he has potential to be world class. Right now he's just youthful and adventurous, trying to almost be three players in one.

OSBK

Established Member
He is a unreal talent. Dont quite get his positioning. He doesnt play dm, when we have possesion he drops to almost a left cb. In possesion i would like to see him carry it abit more, i think in a few years he would be a very hard man to get the ball from.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
50 appearances already at Arsenal!

Feel like he will be what Xhaka can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom