• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Great to have strikers to have strikers instincts - back of the net.

Ceballos - MOM - he can wriggle himself out of any situation

Lacazette and PEA - expected performance, Quality.

Willock - impressive again.

Monreal - looked very good.

Nelson - shame he couldn't get that 1st goal :(

Pepe - He is going to make defenders look life fools. Hopefully him and Ceballos score vs Liverpool :)

ChefMan21

Good performance. I keep thinking - keep saying it - and I still feel whoever plays DM is really the key for us this season. We need someone who can harass and harangue, but also be the crucial player who kicks off many of our attacking movements. I think Luiz can do some of that from centreback, but we do need a player at DM with some quality. (what I wouldn't do for a Casemiro right now...)

Gooner_girl14

Enjoyed that. Ceballos looks awesome already, so composed with lovely touch and control. Looks a character too. Willock was very good also, and Luiz was solid. We've still got a way to go defensively, but our midfield did well to try to control the game and move the ball forward. Pepe had some nice moves but tried to do too much at times, but I think he'll settle nicely into the league. Auba makes the difference for us again.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Can't wait for everyone to be fit. The depth we have created this summer is immense and something Emery can get a lot out.

Also we need to buy Ceballos next summer. MOTM by far.

The only critisism I have in this game is positioning & control of the ball. Burnley had waaaaaaaaay too many shots (18) for a game we should be controlling. In big games thats a dangerous stat.

That however comes down to all the youngsters we put out, so not worried.

Plutarch

Hard fought victory. Burnley have started the season well, they're no pushover. I wish we could cut out more of these crosses before they come into the box. It's exciting to see the start of the Arsenal careers of two such good players as Ceballos and Pepe.

ChefMan21

Hard fought 3 points there but I'm not confident that we're ready to go up against Liverpool next week.
Actually keen to face them now rather than later. Their defence doesn't appear to be really working at the moment, so a good time to come up against them, and a good opportunity for our attacking unit to gain some confidence. If we lose then it shows what areas we really need to work on.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Weird how Luiz is better than VVD already.

Luiz has won 4 league titles in England, Portugal and France. Has won 8 domestic cup competitions, has won the Europa League twice and won the CL well before Van Dijk even made it to Celtic. Van Dijk has spent most of his career winning tinpot trophies up in Scotland before a couple of years in mid-table or fighting relegation with Southampton. Fam there's no comparison, all hail Luiz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom