• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

ECLPQ9VXYAEDhav

:lol:

Iceman10

Established Member
Have to say I knew Ceballos would offer for Arsenal what he showed today. The main surprise is expectation of that level of performance from him was from around Oct/Nov onwards, not Arsenal's second match in!

Mraven

Well done to Emery. He gambled putting on Kolasinac and Torreira at a one goal lead, but it's vital for them to gain match fitness before the next two games

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Auba playing at win is striker at flank so he can get involved behind defenders. So it’s no bad. Willock, there’s where he belongs... and as I said the last match, we look so much better with only one DM.

Lacazette is a great striker as well. And Ceballos did great... I still think he can play 8 at some games and play Özil as 10.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Ffs you really only see what you want to see :lol:

Somebody gotta bring positive karma in this 7th circle of hell

I mean an LB playing LW to close down a game is a nothing thing, and yet he gets shat on

Same with Xhaka, injured and not even playing he is wrongfully abused

So forgive me for bringing some positivity into this bleak hellhole

And why do I get called out for it when poster after poster is praising Monreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom