• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
Brilliant debut. Such a shame he’s not our player because it make it difficult to fall in love with him. If Madrid want him back they won’t sell.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Gonna buy him in fantasy league and make him captain for rest of the season.

Pretty sure Dirty Raul has already started ground work for what has to be done.

say yes

forum master baiter
When you see that Ceballos has matched Özil’s assist total for last season in his first start

3f0671839cb72823.jpg

Pythagoras

Hate to say I told you so. He’s gonna be a cult figure here and I’m extremely envious as I expect the move to be made permanent by the end of the year. Very talented footballer with a very infectious desire for the game.

Plutarch

It's hard to believe he wasn't getting enough games for Real Madrid. Do they really have such a good team they don't need him?

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's hard to believe he wasn't getting enough games for Real Madrid. Do they really have such a good team they don't need him?

He's better than Kroos & Modric were last season (they had an awful season) but you can't bench them for a young spanish player who isn't a star yet?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Honestly haven't seen a performance like that in an Arsenal shirt in a long time.

Stannis

I think we’ll end up with him Permanently He’s already looking very comfortable in the team And hopefully him and family will enjoy London. He may even come to the point where we asked for a transfer to Arsenal

He clearly wants to make at Madrid, we shouldnt get our hopes high, just enjoy it while it lasts

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
He looks so much better with the ball in his feet than anyone else on the pitch, he's on a different level.

Can't wait to see him against good pressing teams. Next week at anfield is going to be fun to watch.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

There's really no rhyme or reason to the way Madrid is run. Don't think Zidane is a fan, so let's hope he stays there for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom