• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery looked very happy in the interview anyway, whatever he said.
BNJR.gif

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Auba playing at win is striker at flank so he can get involved behind defenders. So it’s no bad. Willock, there’s where he belongs... and as I said the last match, we look so much better with only one DM.

Lacazette is a great striker as well. And Ceballos did great... I still think he can play 8 at some games and play Özil as 10.
Pfft...had to sneak in Özil.

Guaranteed he doesnt play next two matches either.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Pepe - doesn't look fit, but showed some nice touches and a classy nutmeg/turn. Hopefully he gets an extra half yard as the season progresses.

Nelson - didn't do much, unlucky with the disallowed goal.

Luiz/Sokratis - the first time we've had aerially competent CB pairing in quite a while, good to see.

Monreal - his usual good performance, full of energy and passion.

AMN - excellent again at RB.

Willock - showed some energy and one or two nice passes, nice burst down the right and pass to set up a chance, but too often moves break down at his feet. Hopefully this is just inexperience.

Torreira - looks like he needs some fitness but ok today.

Auba - quality as usual, nice goal as usual

Laca - good game, excellent finish for his goal.

Ceballos - 11/10 performance, he's going to be a future world beater. Throw £100m at him now, for goodness sake.

Guendouzi - Nice performance again, showed plenty of energy and drive to get the ball forward from Burnley's high press, unlucky not to score just before the Barnes goal.

Kola - Some encouraging moments but a few brain farts, understandably rusty.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope that losing at Anfield won’t knock the bright confidence we’ve seen from our team so far.
I doubt it. We are a work in progress as Luiz said in his interview. Also, we are arguably missing three out of four of our first choice defenders. We have an excuse/reason and we are underdogs. We need to be reasonably pragmatic and not get thrashed.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I doubt it. We are a work in progress as Luiz said in his interview. Also, we are arguably missing three out of four of our first choice defenders. We have an excuse/reason and we are underdogs. We need to be reasonably pragmatic and not get thrashed.

We've got a decent record up there whenever we've worn a yellow kit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom