• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Burnley | Saturday, 12:30 BST | BT Sport

What is your predicted result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Emery moving around and screaming at the sidelines is all for ‘show’ and that you can’t really influence the game like that. Said that he should’ve prepared before the game instead.
I think that's fair comment tbh. A word to players whose direct attention you can get is fair enough,but jumping around just fools those who like that stuff into thinking you're a tactical genius with real passion. It's almost compulsory for some fans. I love Del Bosque and Fernando Santos. Both barely move. Pep looks like he has tourette's sometimes

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That 2nd half was so much better, it looked like we wanted to control the game a little bit better then after we scored in the 1st half.

Luiz looked good, looked like he showed that little bit of leadership in the backline, we need his experience & leadership I feel. Ceballos was out of this world, looked on a different level. Pepe showed a lot of positivity when he came on, very good dribbling & wasn't afraid to show it which is good. I was a little disappointed we didn't score on that last counter we did, we should have scored our 3rd on that counter with Pepe & Auba there.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Burnley for me is a game you’re glad to get out the way. Reckon they’re on par with Stoke from manager to players.

Put the orcs in their box until the away fixture.

Really is a **** fixture when you're still trying to gel, took four points from Chelsea & Sp**s in August two seasons ago. Both those games were played in London as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom