• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joe Willock: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
What a player we have here? All of a sudden, we have mid-fielders who are physically and mentally strong enough to take on players when they are pressed, mid fielders who don't piss the pants and turn back or give the ball as a gift to opposition when they are pressed. And this is just the first time these three are playing together. Already having high hopes for the season.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
The development of willock has been nothing short of amazing, he really is coming into his own in this club, fantastic player great industry and energy in the middle of the park for us, happy for the lad...

Last edited:

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Ran the show. Few moments where he slowed the counter but was an almost perfect performance otherwise. Were it not for a superb game from Ceballos, he would have been MOTM.

Him and Ceballos really staking a claim to be starters going forward.

Emery was asked about Ceballos and David Luiz. He spoke about Willock. Says it all. You cannot drop this man. It is now a question of who you play with Willock and Ceballos. I would go for Torreira.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Glad he got the 90 mins. He deserves to keep his place in that midfield. Willing to put my hands up and admit I always thought Chris would be the best of the Willock brothers. Joe is proving me wrong.

JoaoFelix

He can break lines with and without the ball, press resistant, very dynamic and played some key passes, complete midfielder. He got it all.

OSBK

Established Member
He is looking better and better, i do feel against the top teams he isnt ready yet. It would be a huge risk to play him,doozi and DC against a top 4 team.

Games like today where he can develop though are crucial

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Emery singled him out (positively) in his post match interview. Said Willock did one step more today compared to Newcastle away. Seems like Emery is a fan :)

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
He is looking better and better, i do feel against the top teams he isnt ready yet. It would be a huge risk to play him,doozi and DC against a top 4 team.

Games like today where he can develop though are crucial

Starting to believe Willock really has what it takes to make it here, think it's worth it to stick with him even if he's going to suffer from growing pains every now and then.

OSBK

Established Member
Starting to believe Willock really has what it takes to make it here, think it's worth it to stick with him even if he's going to suffer from growing pains every now and then.

You could be right, would like to see some experience with him in the big games. Maybe even luiz sitting with him.

Preacher

Always Crying
Looks like he became the best player in his family. How are his brothers doing ?

Last I heard Chris was loaned back to lower league team in England from Benfica. Did he get any chances in Portugal after leaving us ?

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Looks like he became the best player in his family. How are his brothers doing ?

Last I heard Chris was loaned back to lower league team in England from Benfica. Did he get any chances in Portugal after leaving us ?
Think he just joined West Brom on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom