• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Spanish Bobby imo. Some players don't need any time at all to show their worth. All we can do is hope he falls in love with the place.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Saw flashes of the technical ability against Newcastle but he’s got boxes of confidence to go with it.

Iniesta level on the ball like @THunter said way back in Summer.

baccy_man

Established Member
He reminded me of Santi but he was getting further forward than what Santi used to,
He is a very skilful player and i hope that we can buy him from Real.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A year's a long time in football. Think there's a reasonable chance he'll enjoy himself enough to want to stay. Time will tell.

I mean if Real Madrid tell him that he'll be first choice next summer then I don't think we have much of a chance regardless. You don't leave Real unless you're out of favour, who knows maybe they might sign more midfielders and he'll be surplus to requirements.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This fascist seems dynamite. Would have been worth buying even if it meant putting in a cheap buy back clause for Real.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
I mean if Real Madrid tell him that he'll be first choice next summer then I don't think we have much of a chance regardless. You don't leave Real unless you're out of favour, who knows maybe they might sign more midfielders and he'll be surplus to requirements.
Real don't do logical things. Hard to say what they'll do.

avalonhse

Once you are loaned from Real after you played, you are out of favor. They can easily throw James Rodriguez away, and Ceballos has little commercial value.

Let's play Aubamawang

If Real do finally sign Pogba then we may stand a chance of getting him. Not entirely like-for-like, but they can't both play deep, need someone more defensive alongside them. That being said, Ceballos did my fantasy team proud today. And he does put in a shift defensively, I just don't think a manager at Real Madrid is ever going to trust him without someone like Casemiro alongside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom