• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Zidanesque performance, Bravo!
I've been fortunate enough to have seen Zidane play. Comparing him to Zidane is foolish

Need Zidane to somehow stay in charge of Real until at least the beginning of next season, no chance in hell any semi-competent manager is going to allow him to stay with us.
Zidane is himself fed up with the transfer dealings of Madrid

This guy was running circles around Burnley midfielders at one point in the game!

Insane performance. Hopefully he can bring some of it into our away fixtures where we tend to struggle these years.

nick gould

What a player? It's been a while since I have been entertained as an arsenal fan. He certainly knows that football is entertainment. Reminds me of Alex Hleb, Ronaldinho in that regard. However, he is clever enough to know that results really matter. He changed his game a bit when we were in need of the winner. He was willing to force things to get us favourable results. He is such a team player as well. We don't have to carry him the way we carry Özil. 2 assists already and that's one fewer than what Özil managed all of last season.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I didn't get to watch the whole game due to work but man was I impressed by this kid from what I saw. I just finished the highlights and the one thing I absolutely loved was his passion when he got the second assist. This guy is going to be HUGE for us this season and I REALLY hope we buy him and RM somehow sell him to us.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
What a player? It's been a while since I have been entertained as an arsenal fan. He certainly knows that football is entertainment. Reminds me of Alex Hleb, Ronaldinho in that regard. However, he is clever enough to know that results really matter. He changed his game a bit when we were in need of the winner. He was willing to force things to get us favourable results. He is such a team player as well. We don't have to carry him the way we carry Özil. 2 assists already and that's one fewer than what Özil managed all of last season.

They weren't assists. Sure, he was the player that gave the ball to the goalscorer - but not in opportunity to score.

Let's not give fake assist guys - same with Özil (lots of fake assists credited).

OSBK

Established Member
Tech ability is top top top top drawer. Looks ready made for the premier league. He reminds me of a younger better version of isco.

Credit the emery and raul for bringing in a proper footballer

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
They weren't assists. Sure, he was the player that gave the ball to the goalscorer - but not in opportunity to score.

Let's not give fake assist guys - same with Özil (lots of fake assists credited).
Both credited by the league.
Goal!
Goal! Arsenal 2, Burnley 1. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Dani Ceballos.

Goal!
Goal! Arsenal 1, Burnley 0. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Dani Ceballos with a cross following a corner.

Preacher

Always Crying
ECLO4tiW4AUwh62.jpg

His workrate was something else. I was amazed by it. He's legit two-way player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

ECLO4tiW4AUwh62.jpg

His workrate was something else. I was amazed by it. He's legit two-way player.

I'm completely flabbergasted at how he managed to work incredibly hard yet get two assists. I thought when you ask a creative player to work hard it means that he can't be effective at the other end of the pitch? o_O

silent_shadow

Established Member
I fell in love after the first 45 mins. Can't remember the last time I was so enthralled by an Arsenal player.

I'm just looking forward to watching him play for us. Need to see him live too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom